COVID 19 (CORONA VIRUS) – PATIENT ALERT
To protect the safety of our patients, staff and clinicians we are minimising the number of people attending our clinic by implementing the following changes:
- If you have any ONE of the following:
- Returned from overseas in the last 14 days,
- A fever, cough/sore throat or difficulty breathing, or
- Been in contact within the last 14 days with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 virus
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER OUR CLINIC, CALL YOUR GP OR IF YOU MEET THE TESTING CRITERIA VISIT THE COVID-19 (CORONA VIRUS) SCREENING CENTRE AT 12 HASTINGS ROAD FRANKSTON
- No unauthorised visitors allowed.
- Wherever possible, patients are asked to attend on their own.
- Where clinically appropriate consultations will be conducted via telephone or video calls. Patients will be contacted by telephone in the days leading up to their scheduled appointment to confirm how their consultation will proceed.
- We ask patients attending the clinic to remain in their cars until notified by reception when their doctor is ready and we would appreciate payment by card, not cash.